© Copyright 2016 Alt E Wind & Solar, Ltd.
Energy Saving Tips!
Did you know that it costs 4-5 times more to produce energy than it does to conserve energy?
Take Steps to Decrease Your Energy Use
Every home has its own individual ways it can be made more energy efficient but the following tips can help almost all home owners conserve more energy.
- Install a programmable thermostat to keep your house comfortably warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs with the ENERGY STAR® label.
- Turn off your computer and monitor when not in use.
- Plug home electronics, such as TVs and DVD players, into power strips; turn the power strips off when the equipment is not in use (Electronics in standby mode can still use several watts of power).
- Lower the thermostat on your hot water heater to 120°F.
- Ensure weather stripping on doors and windows are in good condition.
- Ensure there is proper amount of insulation throughout attic.
- Insulate around outlets and light switch plates to avoid drafting.
Learn the Best Techniques to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
Home Energy Audits
A home energy audit will show you how your home uses energy, how it wastes it, and what options you have for saving energy and money.
Home Energy Monitor
A Home Energy Monitor provides real-time feedback on your home’s energy usage. With visibility into how your home uses energy, you have the knowledge you need to make simple and immediate changes that can save energy and save money.
Generate Your Own Clean, Renewable Energy
Reduce or eliminate your electric bills by using the power of the sun to generate clean, renewable electricity for your home.
Heating water is the second biggest energy drain in your home, but it doesn’t have to be. Lower this substantial cost by using the clean, renewable power of the sun to heat your water.
Lowering your electric bills and your contribution to pollution is easy when you use a wind turbine to generate clean, renewable electricity for your home.
The Energy Experts
Most companies specialize in only one thing, whether it’s installing solar panels, replacing air conditioning systems, or performing home energy audits. But Alt E Wind & Solar is different.
- We do everything by bringing all the resources you need together under one roof because we believe smart energy efficiency and renewable energy decisions should be easy.
- We use a comprehensive approach to evaluate your home’s individual energy performance.
- We’ve handpicked the best technologies, products, services, designers, and installers, to ensure you get the best energy solutions possible
- We’re a trusted partner you can count on to be your energy efficiency and renewable energy expert.
for a free, no-obligation quote.
Do the Right Thing...
for your free no-obligation quote!
Our approach to energy efficiency and alternative energy makes us a trusted partner that you can count on to be your energy efficiency and renewable energy expert.