Energy Saving Tips
Did you know that it costs 4-5 times more to produce energy than it does to conserve energy?
Take Steps to Decrease Your Energy Use
Every home has its own individual ways it can be made more energy efficient but the following tips can help almost all home owners conserve more energy.
- Install a programmable thermostat to keep your house comfortably warm in the winter and comfortably cool in the summer.
- Use compact fluorescent light bulbs with the ENERGY STAR® label.
- Turn off your computer and monitor when not in use.
- Plug home electronics, such as TVs and DVD players, into power strips; turn the power strips off when the equipment is not in use (Electronics in standby mode can still use several watts of power).
- Lower the thermostat on your hot water heater to 120°F.
- Ensure weather stripping on doors and windows are in good condition.
- Ensure there is proper amount of insulation throughout attic.
- Insulate around outlets and light switch plates to avoid drafting.
Learn the Best Techniques to Make Your Home More Energy Efficient
Home Energy Audits
A home energy audit will show you how your home uses energy, how it wastes it, and what options you have for saving energy and money.
Home Energy Monitor
A Home Energy Monitor provides real-time feedback on your home’s energy usage. With visibility into how your home uses energy, you have the knowledge you need to make simple and immediate changes that can save energy and save money.
Generate Your Own Clean, Renewable Energy
Solar Electric (PV) Systems
Reduce or eliminate your electric bills by using the power of the sun to generate clean, renewable electricity for your home.
Focused area of expertise
We focus exclusively on solar technologies. Our management team has nearly two decades of combined experience in the alternative energy industry. We hire only the best, most experienced personnel and certified solar installers. We guarantee a trouble free experience working with our Company. Our experience, passion, and uncompromising customer service have made us the industry leader in Colorado for alternative energy installations.